Top 11 blogging tips for the new
My Top blogging tips: Heres a small list of essentials for the new blogger. What will you need as a new blog? How do you find your way?
1. Discover your niche. You may have a look at the post link below to figure this out: finding-your-niche
2. Write long blog posts with more 300 words per post. Google thinks you are more valuable when your posts are longer. Thus ranking higher on SEO.
3. Respond to all comments with more than a sentence.
4. Blog often: At least 3 times a week. You will need to break the ice as a new blogger. More content more exposure.
5. Implement SEO on your blog.
6. Join Facebook groups, comment and like other people’s posts and blogs. Be genuine please. Here is a tip I learnt from one blogger (I can’t remember who): When singing your name in a comment write your name @ your blog. eg Natasha @MrsChettyLife. When someone clicks on your name it will transfer them to your blog. Smart Right!
7. Use social platforms like instagram, pinterest and Quora to gain likes.
8. Write about what’s trending for your blogging tips or ideas. You can find this on Quora, Google Trends, pinterest and Facebook highlights.
9. Connect with your readers by writing a solution to what they are interested in. Be a bit personal and write about your experience while giving this solution.
10. Give freebies in exchange for your readers email address to help build your email list. Freebies can be a chapter of your e-book, exclusive access to your Facebook or Pinterest group, printable or stock images. Freebies
11. Collaborate with other bloggers in your niche, guest blogging is a really good way to improve your SEO. You can find collaborators on Facebook and Pinterest.
More from MrsChettyLife: life lessons
Cheers, happy blogging, MrsChettyLife.