The end is just the beginning.
Make use of the pause. The end of the year is here. Drum roll.
Most people and companies had a big to do list at the beginning of the year. By now we have not done half of what was on our list. Where does time fly to. And I’m sure like me we are all panicking to get things done in these last few months. I would like to remind you while you are busy rushing around the importance of the pause.
Your rushing around might hit a pot hole and you will go flying to the other side of the town.
It might have been too busy for you and you still have lots to do. You are tired and can’t wait for the holidays. That fatigue is causing you to be grumpy and your children and spouse are suffering for it.
Even when you are rushing around to buy them gifts and prepare things for that function you thought was far away. Don’t forget to take care of you. Drink water, eat right, rest enough, smile, yell less and look at the good.
Your family still needs you sane now even when you are longing for that vacay. Stressing slows you down.
Take it one thing at a time. Over multi-tasking confuses you. You can’t do much with the things you haven’t done. Do the small tasks. I’d rather have a small win than a heap full of beginnings.
Accept the things you can’t change and be proud of the things you have already done. If you are unhappy about your current situation do something about it. Don’t just sit there and cry. Get up and do something.
Let’s for a moment write down all our achievements this year. Let’s take a breather and write this down. My list is below
- Went through pregnancy.
- Had a successful c section delivery.
- Went through the newborn stage.
- Opened and closed my blog three times.
- I am still alive.
- Pulled off my first house party
- My baby is alive and healthy.
- My house is finally getting into order.
- I’m slowly getting into regime as a SAHM.
- I left my job to be a SAHM
- We opened a contracting company with my husband.
- I manage and opened all social media accounts.
- I am running 6 Facebook pages, 3 linked in pages, 1 pinterest account and 1 Instagram account.
- We transitioning Nathaniel to solids successfully.
- Nathaniel meets a lot of his milestones. We are currently crawling, sitting up and standing assisted at 6 months.
To wrap it up, hit reply and tell me of your achievements. I’m here to remind you that
Every beginning has an end and every end has a beginning.
More from MrsChettyLife the-gift-of-giving